Selasa, 24 Mei 2011

every king was once a crying baby

There's too much precious people that I know. About what they have , what they had achieve .. And what can I do is just starring at them , getting jealous, sharing to my friends about how great they are...

I never do something fantastic, something incredibly amazing to tell , something different from other people, you know... something like that . Doing my routine everyday . College, boarding house, eat , chit chat, browsing , sleeping. Which one is different from the lazy one ? 

Someone told me to get out from the comfort zone. Actually,  my zone now is not comfortable yet. I feel like I do nothing, I spent too much but nothing I got. Feel so..... junk..

People life in the amazing way , amazing place, amazing rich, amazing wise, amazing beautiful, amazing talented... and other amazing that I can't imagine. I don't wanna be known as just a girl name Adisti Nurul Aulia from Bogor. I wanna be known as someone who had an amazing life, amazing experiences or inspiring people. We just live once and I don't think to let in go away as a trash as a flat... 

I don't wanna be someone who's just born, live, and passed away. Do you want ? 

Please notice that I don't think to be a famous person or something. I just thinking ... what can I do to make my life precious ?

Even I believe the quotes ' every King was once a crying baby' 
Albert Einstein is once a crying baby, Donald Trump is too. I was a crying baby, but who am I ? 

From now on, I'll made a vow.
Actually this is a poem from Nutrilon Royal ad you know, it's such an amazing ad I ever watch. And the poem ... I still remember it even the poem is translated to Bahasa lately. This is my vow


I want to live my life to the absolute fullest
To open my eyes to be all I can be
To travel roads not taken, to meet faces unknown
To feel the wind, to touch the stars
I promise to discover myself
To stand tall with greatness
To chase down and catch every dream
LIFE IS AN ADVENTURE

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar